PixelBlaster OS: Custom ROM based on AOSP
Project repositories: https://github.com/PixelBlaster-OS (opens in a new tab)
Venkatesh is a Support Technician at Atlassian and a champion of Open Source Software. He loves Android and Linux and is currently a maintainer for AOSP.
- Add a new fragment like the font picker/ icon picker fragment.
- The fragment will have different switch and seekbaar preferences.
- Create a dummy fragment. The actual settings will be added later
Simple application to download and apply OTA packages.
- Currently, a hard-coded string is shown whenever a new update is available.
- Replace the hard-coded string with a changelog fetched from a markdown file stored on a GitHub repo.
- The markdown should be rendered properly instead of showing raw text.
- Rename package to com.blaster.Updater
- Replace all occurrences of lineage OS with PixelBlaster-OS
- Nuke any unused resources ( strings, drawables, colors, etc. )
- We will never be providing multiple updates simultaneously so having a RecyclerView is useless.
- Need to transfer and adapt relevant code from the UpdatesListAdapter to UpdatesActivity.
- Completely nuke all RecyclerView related code and layouts.
- When a user clicks on a changelog button in a device card, the card should flip to show the latest build's changelog.
- The changelog should be fetched and rendered from markdown file stored in a github repository.
- Add a page/card to show blog posts.
- Blogs should be rendered from markdown files.
- The design of the blog page should be consistent with the rest of the website.
- Blogs should be ordered by date and time.
Description Fix Responsive design for various screen sizes